Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Please VOTE for me!

No, I'm not running for president. (aren't you lucky!) No, even better than that! Dean entered me in a "Worst Cooks" contest. And, seriously, I am really bad! I even messed up "Let's Dish!"

Anyway, the picture of my orange rolls doesn't look that bad. Aaaahhhh but looks can be deceiving! When you get to the link, at the bottom of the entry click on "info/recipe" button, which will tell you WHY they were so horrible!

Then, if you would please post the link on your blogs or wherever, and ask your friends to vote, Dean would REALLLY appreciate it. The winner gets cooking lessons, and he really wants me to cook! LOL

http://www.food2.com/challenges/the-truth-of-deception/entry

1 comment:

Lund7 said...

I voted! I hope I did it right!!